Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Killed My teacher!

After we left the school in the ambulance yesterday, my co-worker told me that she found the little guy who tripped up Lillian sitting by himself on a swing on the playground. When she asked him what was wrong, he looked up at her, burst into tears, and exclaimed, "I killed my teacher!" Poor liitle guy. She assured and reassured him that his teacher was most certainly not dead.

Of course, she's not! She's stiff and sore and a variety of bruisey colors but doing quite well! As a matter of fact, I had to make her promise to stay home one more day. I miss her like crazy but I don't want her over-doing. It's hard without her srtong right arm but the kiddos and I will make it just fine!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

poor Lillian....glad to hear she is okay.....it has been fun reading your blog